PREGNANT STYLE: CAMEL JACKET

jueves, 14 de marzo de 2019


Me encanta el camel para este época del año y teniendo en cuenta que el look safari se va a llevar mucho esta primavera, la chaqueta que os enseño en el look de hoy si o si tenía que ser mía. Ya os aviso, me la vais a ver mucho por aquí y es que es una prenda muy de mi estilo. Jaja!!. Feliz jueves!!. 

I love the camel for this time of year and knowing that the safari look is going to be very trendy this spring, the jacket that I show you in the today´s look if or if it had to be mine. I already notice you, you are going to see it a lot for here and it is a garment very of my style. Haha!!. Happy Thursday!!.









CAMEL JACKET: H&M
SWEATER: MANGO (SIMILAR)
BAG: DAYADAY (SIMILAR)
BOOTS: ZARA (SIMILAR)
© Ms Treinta - Moda y tendencias by Alba Zapater. - Fashion Blogger - 2018. All Rights Reserved.