STRIPED TOP

martes, 19 de julio de 2016


En el look de hoy os muestro un top que compré estando embarazada y que tras tener a Mia estaba deseando estrenar y es que el toque de las mangas con volumen me encanta. Lo combiné con cropped jeans y para soportar la calor de ese día, un recogido en el pelo. Feliz martes!!.


In the today's look,  I show you a top that I bought it while I was pregnant and after the birth of Mia was looking forward wear it, the touch of the sleeves with volume I love it, I combined it with cropped jeans and to withstand the heat of the day a hair collected. Happy Tuesday!!.







TOP: ZARA (OLD)
CROPPED JEANS: & OTHER STORIES (OLD, SIMILAR HERE)
SANDALS: & OTHER STORIES (HERE)
© Ms Treinta - Moda y tendencias by Alba Zapater. - Fashion Blogger - 2018. All Rights Reserved.